THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jackomurt

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Name or Nickame
jack
Hey everyone! Glad to have joined you all to learn and share about great Q! I've been grilling, smoking, and cooking for 14 years and I'm ready to step up my Q game. A friend shared the link for BBQ Brethren and suggested I take a look and that's all it took! I'm currently in the market for a new smoker, so I'll be digging in for some suggestions! I've got a Weber kettle, heavily modified ECB that runs at 225° with little fuss and a Broil-mate gasser that's been around since I started BBQing. Thanks for letting me in!

Welcome Neighbor
You will get lots of ideas on smokers here Pends on what you want and how much you want to spend Post a question in Q Talk

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome aboard Jack, glad to have you as a fellow Brethren here.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Back