Maple Bourbon Glazed beef back ribs

rwalters

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Was able to take the day off today...and a weekday off means there's gonna be smoke rollin'. Today's lunch protein consisted of maple bourbon glazed beef back ribs. Man, they were more like meat candy....soooooo good! :)
a2b9cd6f01fd49f88716646e87eb565a.jpg

66fe7614afea78273bc463d8b54fe9c5.jpg

fa8a1bba6ae17dd526b4885524707d93.jpg

d37c0eee257717829d05b493e0318ff7.jpg
996918b06811c162bb0d43f26ba235ba.jpg

Looks delicious :hungry: I have yet to try beef back ribs, looks like I'm missing out :-o

Pretty sure you hated being blocked in right? :becky: "Oh well, ribs it is."

Looks great Robb!

Pretty sure you hated being blocked in right? :becky: "Oh well, ribs it is."

Looks great Robb!

Thanks! We were having concrete poured today. On more then one occasion, I caught the concrete guys inhaling the smoke, and appearing to enjoy it, as they were walking by... :)

Thanks! We were having concrete poured today. On more then one occasion, I caught the concrete guys inhaling the smoke, and appearing to enjoy it, as they were walking by... :)

Who'd blame them. :thumb:

Looks delicious :hungry: I have yet to try beef back ribs, looks like I'm missing out :-o

Yes sir...you MUST! When done like this, they are one of my favorite things to come from the smoker. So dang good!!!

Where do you find these kind of ribs?? Costco or Sam's carry them?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

very nice cook... that machine of yours had me looking for a pellet smoker of my own for over a year. I am glad that I finally pulled the trigger!!

Thanks again guys! I highly recommend you give this recipe a whirl!
[ame]https://youtu.be/n6svKOn69BQ[/ame]

Yes sir...you MUST! When done like this, they are one of my favorite things to come from the smoker. So dang good!!!

Costco had these so I bought a pack. Did them on the PBC with black ops and the consensus from the fam is they like them better than shorties :clap2:

They did cook rather quick, about 3 hrs. Will definitely do these again :thumb:

Costco had these so I bought a pack. Did them on the PBC with black ops and the consensus from the fam is they like them better than shorties :clap2:

They did cook rather quick, about 3 hrs. Will definitely do these again :thumb:

Glad you enjoyed :)

Although I have yet to try...I am wondering how that glaze would work on poultry and pork...thinking it would be pretty tasty on those proteins too!

Looks good, I'm a sucker for anything with bourbon in it. Now if I could only find some good beef ribs around here that are worth cooking.

Nice job, ribs look amazing.

Back