Feels like the first time

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I like K Comp. not a fan of KBB. However I am looking forward to trying this-for the first time.

Last edited:
oh you bought some huh

I saw it, posted on it a while back. Saw the price and passed on it

hope its good!!!

It was 7.87@. I'm not to frugal when it comes to beer or charcoal. I'll pay top dollar for quality. May be a bust may be great. I've got 7 different brands of coals in my stash. None of my favorite-Ozard Oak lump

Last edited:
Choice

Last edited:
I saw some of that in a store yesterday. Seems like it was $10 for a 15lb bag?? I just know it was expensive....

10.6#. If it's good it's worth it. 42$ chunk of meat is not going to be helped saving pennies on coals. To each his own though. I let my Playboy subscription run out every year so they will send me the 12 month 12$ special six months later.

I use Stubbs as a standard for coal. I can get a 15lb bag for just under $8. I need to branch out and try more brands like some of you guys do.. :thumb:

Am I the only one now singing the Foreigner song? Can't get it out of my head.

I'll be interested to read what the verdict is on these. I like K Comp as well, but generally prefer lump.

Could you show us a pic of that? It says "Lump Briquets". What is that??? Is it lump or briqs? I'm not a K man, so I haven't heard of or seen any of this.

Back