Beef Liver

I was forced to eat liver as a child and I was severely damaged from the experience. I bet the dog would love you if ya tossed it to him.

I was forced to eat liver as a child and I was severely damaged from the experience. I bet the dog would love you if ya tossed it to him.

Me too.....just try it again. It is smething that young tastebuds reject but mature tastebuds love it.

I haven't had beef liver since my mom used to make it...but I eat a few venison livers every fall, I like it grilled to a medium rare. To me, liver should be medium rare and kinda salty however you cook it.

Should be able to find at least something to try if not the cat fish bait will always work.

You can't beat liver and onions with mashed potatoes. I was just throwing out a different option than had been suggested.
Yeah. I realized what you were suggesting later. I just got carried away in the "traditional" preparation moment. As I was thinking about your "alternative" suggestion I had another "oh yeah, I forgot about that" thought. Bavarian Liver Dumpling Soup. A big bowl of that and a glass of weissbier was a great "cure" for a hangover.

Back