THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today I'm cooking the prime Rib I dry aged for 28 days. My mouth is watering already!!!

My shoulder and butt went over so well last week and I still have a bit of injection and glaze left I think I might do another butt sunday with some chicken quarters. I think I am stuck doing moving duty for a buddy tomorrow so not sure about tomorrows cook

Just a little cook Saturday for a party at the farm for my son's HS graduating class, football & weightlifting teams. Couple of briskets, 4 butts, 30 chicken quarters, six pounds SL rib tip & trimmings, beans, slaw ice cream sundaies & smores by the campfire.

Finished the firebox on my smoker and burned it out last night, going to try a whole hog on it this weekend:crazy:

Tommorow maybe something out of the sea and sunday my birthday bash with babybacks, moinks and chickenwings.

Cooking tomorrow for a family get together Sunday - two Eggs no waiting...
Brisket
Butt
Beef short ribs
Pork back ribs.
Maybe even some chicken...

Mac & Cheese
Beans
Corn bread...

^^^Bunch of Over-Achievers! :-D

Think I'm gonna look for some Tuna steaks to grill tonight and getting a Brisky out of the freezer for Sun. Maybe add a fatty to that cook too.

I like your style. What's your favorite quote: "go big or go home"? Best of luck, lets see the results.

I do say that a lot:biggrin1:Actually this is what happens when you drink to much and think you have a good idea:shock:

At the very least a chicken and a Phatty. HopePhully I'll have time to cook something else as well.

Back