"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Can't beat Dave, just doing (2) butts for a little get together. I'll try to post some pics.

No smoking, grilling. I was going to be doing wing on the UDS for when the wife and boy got home from Indy on Sunday, but they're not coming home till Monday.

So, I'm grilling a rib-eye for myself instead. (Over lump, of course)

ETA: Change of plans for Saturday. I was going to go to the local Taqueria for some lengua, but now I'm marinating some roo medallions and throwing them on the grill.

Last edited:
Mini

Time to show the BGE-Mini some love. Have a 20 oz 1 1/4" ribeye sitting in the fridge since Monday. Should be just right Sunday afternoon. Wife is going to make squash croquet's and maybe a grilled wedge salad. Beer.

I have a practice cook going on so this is what is going to be cooking

2 briskets
4 pork butts
4 racks of ribs
10lbs of chicken

I have a practice cook going on so this is what is going to be cooking

2 briskets
4 pork butts
4 racks of ribs
10lbs of chicken

I'm assuming you'll need a few to practice eating that? :clap2:

2 butt 20# of leg quarters and a few fatties.

I'm thinking a brisket, a butt, some chix, and maybe see iPh there's anything I need to get out of the Phreezer.

Have Phun Phu and crew and everybody else!

Got a half a butt going in the smoker tomorrow. I need some pulled pork for breakfasts.

Can't really say cuz I don't want to reveal my secret weapon, but let's just say I'm going to be a real "Jerk"...

Can't really say cuz I don't want to reveal my secret weapon, but let's just say I'm going to be a real "Jerk"...

My crystal tells me that Phrasty might be interested in seeing what you make.

At least one fatty, and some chicken balls!!!!

I have recently become addicted to chicken balls!!!! :heh:

Hope to smoke a chicken sometime this weekend. Other than that, I don't know....probably grill some venison steaks.
Hope you have a great weekend Phu and all!

Butt on at 8:00AM this morning. Have a good weekend!

Two racks on the BGE right now. More later to come. Party weekend, by gawd I need one. Only golfing, smoking, and beer for the next two days. Zero farks will be given.

I'm gonna be doing a few racks of spares to test out the Oakridge rub sampler I got in the mail. I'll probably throw on a bunch of chicken quarters as well, can't let all that smoke go to just a few racks of ribs! Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Only golfing, smoking, and beer for the next two days. Zero farks will be given.

You stole my itinerary. Have the house to myself this weekend. No wife, no kids, no yardwork, no housework....life is good.

Back