Attention Kroger Shoppers!

In my many years here I've only seen full packers at a Kroger twice. Both times must have been flukes because they never carried them ever again :becky:. They weren't anything special and luckily there are other options :-D

If you've got some good options, please share :) I live intown Atlanta and the only place I've consistently found packer briskets anywhere close to my house is Sams. The butcher shops will order them for me but all the butcher shops are 'specialty shops' and want outrageous prices for their 'local, organic, grass fed, free range , ethically raised Angus beef.' One place I looked every brisket was more than $150 bucks - not what I want to cook while this Carolina boy tries to build up experience cooking briskets as an occasional change from pork :)

i get mine at the costco in marietta. They always have a nice selection.

I have got prime Packers at the Brookhaven & Buford Costco's. Pro tip... Check out the Costco business in morrow.

The wife scored a brisket, two butts and some ribs at Kroger today......$1.77 for the Brisket and ribs and $1.49 for the butts. Actually high for the butt as we get them for .99 or 1.29 all the time here in Arlington TX.

I've seen flats a bit, but I always walk on by as they are never a good price :becky:

saw flats yesterday and they were packaged very small like they took a flat and cut in in half. still 6.99/lb though :confused:

Funny, I stopped at Kroger on the way home today and they had three packer briskets out.
d4702d47fa2a1830294ec179619a50f3.jpg

It was $2.99/lb. Definitely not a deal but I bought one to encourage them ;-)

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

My local Kroger didn’t get the memo. Saw 2 choice brisket points for $6.99/pound.

Enjoy the great deal!

Back