Easter ham

Looks like you got this one Adam!

So you left it in the brine for 13 days?
I'm guessing this as you posted the thread on the 5th.
With injecting it you should be golden Brother :thumb:

Yup 13 days.

I am pullin it out tonight and gonna do a test fry on a piece.

c farmer;2888108 I am pullin it out tonight and gonna do a test fry on a piece.[/QUOTE said:
I think you're gonna be really happy with it...so will your guests. Looking forward to the pics....and don't forget the money inside the ham post cook shot...:mrgreen:

I think you're gonna be really happy with it...so will your guests. Looking forward to the pics....and don't forget the money inside the ham post cook shot...:mrgreen:

We will have a oven baked ham to incase I fark this one up.

UPDATE.

Pulled out of brine tonight. 13 days curing. She looks like it is cured all the way.

Cooked up nice. A little sweet and salty. Cant wait to cook this baby up.

Really nice brother...really nice. It's gonna be juicy you'd thin considering all the connective tissue gelling you'll have.

Really nice brother...really nice. It's gonna be juicy you'd thin considering all the connective tissue gelling you'll have.

Yea man. But I am going to cook to a higher IT.

Jennifer grabs the ham butt while Adam isn't looking and runs off with it. Muahahhhaaa.... my precious! :hugham:

4 hours in.

Just put the food probe in. IT 145

Man is the meat tough. Hope it gets more tender.

Pulled it off. 6 hours.

Not too sure about all the bark.

I think that looks awesome I do want to try curing my own I have a 8.6 ld semi boneless half ham on the Egg now at 325 Not sure how long it will take to get to 150-160 What temp did you cook at

Back