36" Lang Cooker Raffle

Thanks for the support. Unfortunately, I'm about to return from 2 weeks overseas, and don't have my spreadsheet to update. I'm ball parking 175ish sold? I will post an update on number sold on Wednesday. We have had a nice "bump" in people supporting us. Get your tickets at www.fireduptohelp.org

(... The proceeds have been used. And I think you all will be pleased to hear what they are going toward... More to follow.)

Ok, back on my laptop and updated the count. We have sold 180 of the 500 tickets for the cooker. Thank you all for the support! Odds are still good, and a little time is left if you are interested. **bump**

All right, all. We just sold the 200th ticket! Thank you all for the support!!! Only 300 tickets to go. www.fireduptohelp.org Shipping will be at cost to the winner (unless you're close enough to Alexandria, VA, then I can bring it to you.)

We will do the drawing on Monday, around 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time. Results will be posted on our website, Facebook page, and this thread. bump

Did a few turkeys on the Lang today for donations to Fired Up to Help.

Attachments

• IMG_4156.jpg
    IMG_4156.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 90
I'm in, i will buy mine on Saturday. And to help out, i will through in a Rib-o-lator to the winner. There may be others who are willing to throw in some goodies as well to help your cause. I will PM you.

Would you like to see what your support has contributed to??? Behold the newest additions to Fired Up to Help. Another of the Brethren, BBQ Bandit, has been in the market to sell the setup he has used over the years to help those in need and those who serve the community. The sale of tickets from this raffle have helped generate a portion of the funds used to buy Bandit's setup. (A 20'x7' Pace car hauler trailer customized to haul a Lang 84" Deluxe kitchen and catering accessories.) Fired Up to Help will give the trailer a makeover and use it and the Lang to continue Bandit's good deeds.

Thank you all for the support! While the raffle has helped generate some of the funds for this acquisition, we still had to dig into our reserves. There is still time to buy your raffle ticket for a chance to win the 36" Lang, and support our charitable efforts. www.fireduptothelp.org

bump

Attachments

• IMG_4165.jpg
    IMG_4165.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_4163.jpg
    IMG_4163.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Back