LSG Mini vs LSG Standard help before order

Did I do that??? LOL My Cousin, and her husband where both cops. I would ask them where their bacon bits are referring to their kids. I have nothing, but mad respect brother. All in fun...

Did I do that??? LOL My Cousin, and her husband where both cops. I would ask them where their bacon bits are referring to their kids. I have nothing, but mad respect brother. All in fun...

:biggrin1:

All good brother. I love to joke around, it makes things a lot more fun.

Yep, until my debit card wouldn't go through after I raised the limit the day before. 9AM tomorrow, and we should be good to go.

Good deal man. I won't be like all y'all cool kids with the big smokers but I did order a set of the new style cooking grates for mine today.

Sheesh, this is what he is like just placing the order, just wait till he gets the "we are building your pit" email...

:mrgreen:

Cheez,
Sell me your mini, and you can join the big boy club! I will even let you keep it until yours is ready.
Then I would have 2 minis, 2 matching offsets, and 2 assassin grills.
I won't even list all the others.
I do believe, I have a problem!

Terry there a standard LSG cabinet on craigslist for sell in San Antonio. Listed July 17th.
Search cabinet smoker.

Great thread. I was watching the video on the standard unit. I was surprised at the water system. Ingenious.

Do most of you use water in these?

Cheez,
Sell me your mini, and you can join the big boy club! I will even let you keep it until yours is ready.
Then I would have 2 minis, 2 matching offsets, and 2 assassin grills.
I won't even list all the others.
I do believe, I have a problem!

This is mighty tempting.:twitch:

Greene, if I even think about buying another smoker, they wife will smoke me...

Thanks Ribeye- I know water is debated amongst some. I have no idea.

Maybe it's seen to have more value at higher temps. Again, no idea

Actually, I believe it's the other way around. I think they use it to keep temps low. Requires more fuel and open vents to get higher temps with water. I put a cork in my water fill vent and haven't used it. Foiled the pan and put some terra cotta planter bases in there to act like a heat sync.

Burnt to a T seems to have disappeared. I wonder if he ever got that smoker Ordered?

He got tired of me ribbing him for keeping that fence pole up his rear for so long!! LOL

I was tired too... Hope he made a decision he'll be happy.

Back