New at smoking thanks for help

chargrill2369

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hi just wanted to pass on a thank you to everyone making a post here and responding to my questions. I cooked a brisket point and part of a flat yesterday. Heated it up today low and slow in a covered tray. It was so good. Used a lot of input from your post to make it happen. Thanks again.

We are all here for he same reason and that is to share ideas and methods and to learn from each other. Every time I visit the forum I learn something and/or am inspired to try something new.

We are all here for he same reason and that is to share ideas and methods and to learn from each other. Every time I visit the forum I learn something and/or am inspired to try something new.

That is so true, :clap2:

Congrats brother...I had been on here for YEARS before I ever attempted a brisket...nailed the first several I tried....all because of the unselfish info sharing of the Brethren. There are some real “masters of the art” on here....and of course a few knuckleheads:crazy:. All good folks and make for a wonderful go to site. Enjoy the ride!!

I have always believed that if you learn something new everyday, it was a productive day. At this place, that is possible. Much more success to you.

Back