THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brew-B-Q

is one Smokin' Farker
I've never tried a wet marinade and was curious if others have used them successfully. I've slathered and rubbed, wrapped overnight. But I haven't tried soaking them in a apple juice or whatever mix for an extended period of time.

Well, seeing you don't trust me giving you the technique. I am starting to sell my Magic Pixie Dust in a feww weeks! Get in early and I will include my old chicken recipe!!!

Order now!

Nothing wrong with the technique you gave me. I used it this past weekend and had good results. I used sauce and rub I had around, so not quite the same I guess. But tenderness was spot on.

I'm just looking to complicate things. That's what I do. I need to come up with more steps so I don't drink so damn much on Friday.

>I need to come up with more steps so I don't drink so damn much on Friday. <

I get it, you want to marinate the ribs instead of the cook.

I've marinated at home...apple juice and the juice of one lemon for about 2 hrs. Didn't see any real difference and haven't gone back since.

Why don't you tell us Scottie's methods and well see if we can help:icon_devil:icon_devil

Back