Texas Fall BBQ Brethren Bash 2017 Picture Post

e73d19b6a181f75bd4e309f93cf177f9.jpg

The Fall Bash was simply outstanding. The weather was perfect long with all of the participants. Highlights for me were the outstanding dishes prepared by Hotch and Shelly (the Mac & Cheese was super good), Bruce & Kelley (green bean casserole - from scratch), Smitty's meatloaf (always a highlight ), bacon wrapped brussel sprouts, Avocado Grenades, sausage from Czarbeque and on and on.

There was enough food to feed an army. That and the great folks made for a great day.

I wish to thank Hotch and Paul (pjtexas) for being organizing and hosting the Bash.

Paul don't forget those ribs and butt I put in your pit. And if you would grab my share of those rubs I can pick those up later :)

Larry
I met up with Hotch and I have the rubs. PM me and we'll figure out how to get them to you.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The huge smoker inside the pavilion - what's up with that?
Looks like a good time was had by all.... where'd all the meatloaf go?

Here to follow are the pics I took when I was not busy with "Shirley" or stuffing my pie hole!!! :mrgreen:

Please enjoy and except a BIG Texas Thank You to everyone, from both Shelly and for I, for making the 2017 Texas Fall Bash a success. Especially to Paul and his family for being such a great host along with their generosity. This could not have happened without them. :clap: :clap2:
And a Big Texas Thanks to our friends at Suckle Busters in Coppell Texas!
Your support of the Texas BBQ Brethren Bash is greatly appreciated by all who attended. And thank you for your generous donation of the Rubs. Great products, The SPG, Hog Waller and especially your newest the 1836 Brisket Rub. Named in honor of Texas.

Thanks for looking! :mrgreen:

We will rest a bit and get started planning for the 2018 Texas Spring BBQ Brethren Bash to be held at Lake Ray Roberts on March 24, 2018!!
Hope to see you there!!! :mrgreen:

Y’all all look outstanding. Helluva cookout!!

You will enjoy Sucklebusters products.

Damn...I forgot to grab some of them rubs no the way out! :(

pm Hotch he might be able to hook you up, I forgot and left without picking up my goody bag also. Was nice to meet you at the bash

Larry

Damn...I forgot to grab some of them rubs no the way out! :(

i grabbed an extra set for you. i didn't know at the time it was for you but i have them.:rolleyes: lookup www.fsbcentex.com and let me know which location is closest to you. i can have them routed there and you can pick them up.

Looks like a great time! Man, I'd love to make it out there for a bash. One of these days, for sure. Who was that dude in the longhorns hat... He must be a newbie to the forum :noidea:

Back