Ribs for college football

SweetHeatBBQnSC

is One Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Joedy
ribs.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

First time using postimages (thanks to the brethren for the recommendation) so I have no clue if the pictures will work or not.

First time posting a cook in quite some time. The wife, I, and my mini me were going to be home all day Saturday so we planned earlier in the week to cook a couple slabs of ribs for supper Saturday night. Wrapped and sauced one rack and left the other rack dry rubbed.
The sauced rack was rubbed with Killer Hogs BBQ Rub. Wrapped in butter and honey. Mixed some sauces together and they were killer good.
The dry rib was rubbed with Sucklebusters Honey BBQ Rub. They were excellent too. I smoked a hashbrown casserole too and the wife did some baked beans to round the meal out. We figured this meal for the 3 of us would be at least $60 in a restaurant. I had leftovers for Sunday dinner before my coaches meeting too.
Cooked the ribs on my RT 590 because my other smoker/grills are still at my FIL. I had them on Fancy for 5 1/2 hours. Pellet grills might not put the most smoke on ribs, but they make such tender and juicy ribs. Wife said these were the best I had cooked in a long time. Thanks for looking

Those look great, Joedy. I hope your team(s) performed as nicely as you did with those bones!

My kinda meal. Glad to see you SC boys use fine Okie china too. Don't tell the others how much better it makes your food taste....

Back