"Happy Phriday Pharkers, what's Smoking this Weekend?"

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Name or Nickame
Marc
About to break out the Cajun Bandit for my 22in kettle to spin a chicken Brathendl-style. - Link to Recipe

No clue what else is on the books for this weekend, so it might be a freezer dive with unexpected results.

Kind regards to Brother Phubar across The Pond!

Y'all enjoy the weekend and keep the thin blue rolling as best you can.

Have a great weekend, Marc!

I smoked ribs today.

tIikkeqh.jpg

I'm putting the wok on the BGE tomorrow after we get our garden planted. :-D

Crock Pot chili tonight. I put it on before I went to work this morning. Tomorrow or Sunday I'm going to break out my aunt's old recipe for squash casserole. I might try it indirect on the grill for the first time. Maybe add a few chicken legs to go with it. Have a great weekend everyone.

Apparently there seem to be an issue with the BBQ Brethren site....I could be wrong but yesterday it seemed to be offline.

I thought my Girl's Pops would make dinner yesterday and I was supposed to smoke some Phresh rainbow trout today.....instead of that Pops wanted me to make the rainbow trout on a griddle yesterday,which happend.

I'm back home,did my chores and I'm about to Phry some drummettes for dinner with small sides for myselPhs.

Have Phun all y'alls!:cool:

^^^Yeah the site was down for a bit.

Did a couple racks of spares last night - one slathered in Zankou chicken garlic aioli & rubbed with Q-salt plus a little coarse black pepper, the other with Simply Marvelous Sweet & Spicy & Cherry & glazed with Blues Hog. Looking like salmon tonight.

Happy weekend to ShadowDriver, Phu & crew, and all y'all Pharkers!

Happy Saturday Pholks!
Last night was smashburgers on the BS, tonight will be Nashville hot chicken using Hattie B's recipe.
Tomorrow, the bride requested a repeat of the Mother's Day menu, prime grade ribeyes, tempura and panko shrimp.

Have a great, saphe weekend all and keep OferL in your thoughts and prayers!
Please check the woodpile if you haven't already.

Back