"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Happy Pharkin Phreezin Phryday Pholks!
Low Temps below zero pharyngitis, highs about zero and wind chills in the double digits below is phoreguessed, so nothin outside!
Tonight, soup and sandwiches in the phorm of shrimp bisque and toasted cheeses.
Tomorrow, a marathon catholic phuneral will take most oph the day.
Sunday, an all day braised chuck roast with all the phixins.

Stay warm and saphe, Y'all!

Happy Phriday Brethren!

Nothing Scheduled, although I have a 3 day weekend. Tomorrow is a phamily event elsewhere, so it's a wash. If I have gumption, I may phire up the ophset and do SOMETHING Sunday or Monday! I haph a turkey breast been meaning to smoke and slice phor deli meat.

Stressphul week with employment, (minor) child health and other concerns; but all good now, thank God.

ITs still pharking cold here! Hi -50s Lo -mid 20s but I enjoy it.

I phound out I will be acquiring some phinancial goodies (bonus) very soon, and that has got me thinkin about smokers again...pharkbook has a guy selling a gem that I'd normally say no just because of price...topic phor another thread...anywho...stay warm and saphe brethren.

I'll be pretending to be very cold out here and drink beer and watch playoph phootball.

Deer chili on Saturday but the prep starts tonight. I have 4 pounds of trimmings and some back strap. I'd prefer to smoke the venison with wood fire but it's just too darn windy and I have to work tomorrow so it's on the Pit Boss for 3hrs on the smoke setting. After 3 I'm going to bring it in and cube it up. Everything will be ready for the morning. Since I'm working it will go in the Crock Pot. Gonna be some good eats when I get home. Stay warm and have a great weekend everyone.

I have a Black Canyon brand Angus brisket that I trimmed and have been wet aging in the fridge for a month or so that I am planning to cook tomorrow. Plot twist - it’ll be in the single digits for the high tomorrow. Planning to use the Clonesaker, I don’t really anticipate any issues other than slightly higher fuel consumption and a cold bag of flesh running the thing.

31 Centigrade here, but rainy
Nothing smoking/grillisng phor the weekend, but on Monday I want to try smoke a gammon ham on the small WSM.
With potatoes in the drip pan.
No water pan as that's now a very handy water bowl phor my Jack Rascall's

Back