Happy Birthday to us!

I have more to say but my fi gers are going numb sin ce I'm doing this on my phone.

It wouldn't be a true Brethren post about our history without a slight typo. Ha ha ha.

I am so happy that there was a snot storm in Yahoo 19 years ago and I can truly say that I have learned much from this forum and made many friends. Here's to 1,000 more years for the BBQ Brethren!!

As I have been known to say - This is the best clubhouse on the web.

Happy birthday Brethren. Thanks for allowing me to hang out and learn from you all.

I just looked. I have been here for over 16 freaking years!

Like Harbormaster, I too can't get over that it's been 15 years since I joined and Phil still hasn't kicked my sorry rear end out (though I'm sure that he has thought about it).

I remember the bashes (well most of them), the charity work in Dayton, learning and then competing, teaching the newbe's, and then sitting back for a bit.

Phil, thanks for keeping it going.

Great place to be!

I found this forum thanks in part the BBQBULL (I sure do miss him). He talked of it often. I’m happy to be here.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BBQ BRETHREN!!!

The BBQ MAFIA has been around here for a while and I never tire of it.
I love this group.

And as alway........ "FEAR THE PIG" !!!

When I found this site I Knew I had found a Home.
I can not Thank You enough for putting together such a complete and Wonderful Site dedicated to the Art of The Que!
The friends I have made here and the Quality of all who post keeps this site as the Best!!

Happy Birthday Brethren !!!!

Happy Birthday! My cooking has been dramatically improved with what I’ve learned from this site and the brethren!

Back