Caldo De Res

That's a mean pot of goodness, Jeanie!

Love the colors, especially as we consider easing into Spring (though it snowed here a bit this morning :shock:).

Hope this finds you well and recovering from the crazy winds that hit us all in the last 36.

That looks very good Jeanie!. I kind of didn't want to look, out of fear of wanting to eat dinner a second time this evening, after seeing whatever that was you made!

Thanks so much guys! The beef rib meat really added a lot to the dish. I hope to make it or a variation of it again soon! :grin:

Amazing looking soup Jeanie! and the pictures are perfect. A real pleasure reading and looking.:thumb:

Amazing looking soup Jeanie! and the pictures are perfect. A real pleasure reading and looking.:thumb:

Thank you Ofer! Your chocolate chicken cook looks delicious. Thanks for posting!:grin:

That looks fantastic, Jeanie! Now I want soup; for breakfast!
Good to see ya Chris! Hope all is going well on your end of the world. Thanks! :-D

WOW! That's looks fantastic! One of the local Mexi-Mart's has short ribs on sale this week. May have to give this a go.

Jeanie,

You have never failed to amaze me with your cooks......we never know what direction you're going to come from next. :-D

Your cooks and photos are beyond pale........and you truly do rock.

I'll have to look up new words for "killer" for you. You set the bar here really high.

Awesome, Jeanie! :thumb:

Jeanie,

You have never failed to amaze me with your cooks......we never know what direction you're going to come from next. :-D

Your cooks and photos are beyond pale........and you truly do rock.

I'll have to look up new words for "killer" for you. You set the bar here really high.

Awesome, Jeanie! :thumb:

Very kind of you John!! I can say the same of your cooks, they're absolutely delicious! :grin:

lol I've been here over 10 years, smoked so many pigs, butts, briskets, ribs, etc.. I try to post something different every so often. Throw in a rattlesnake or two to change things up. :laugh:

I try to post something different every so often. Throw in a rattlesnake or two to change things up. :laugh:
Did I miss a rattlesnake cook?!?!?

I still want to try your friend from Guam's brisket jerky cook one of these days. That looked so good and so different.

Did I miss a rattlesnake cook?!?!?

I still want to try your friend from Guam's brisket jerky cook one of these days. That looked so good and so different.

Here's the rattlesnake cook I did awhile back..

https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=260064

Made chickenfried, blackened, lemon caper sauced and jalapeno, bacon wrapped.

wqzZ5bX.jpg

rqChZje.jpg

MRSsZGK.jpg

Rueben's Guam brisket is tasty! Hope you give it a try too. Thanks Andy!

MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN! That looks awesome for a cold day, or a day with a cold, as I have right now!!

Well done as always, Jeanie! And as a photographer, I really admire your food photography — very professional indeed!!

Back