Bass Pro Shops Rubs

mchar69

Quintessential Chatty Farker
There was a farker here a day or 2 ago who liked the Bass Pro Shop rubs and I thought I saved the thread, but at my advanced age ... who knows?
Can't find it.

Could someone point me to the thread or comment yourself on BPS rub for Pulled Pork only. Thanks in Advance!

Bass Pro sells Loot n' booty. Their everything rub is good on pork. As far BPS, I like everything I have tried. For butts, BPS money is hard to beat. I like combining it with SM Cherry, or Hooch. Even though the Hooch, does not taste like Hooch. Also like the SM Spicy Apple with Money.

OK, Thanks a bunch. I'm gonna call and see if they have it in stock, as I'm going up there anyway.

Are we talking about Big Poppa Smokers or Bass Pro Shop?

You know, I didn't even make that connection. I seen BPS, and thought Big Poppa since I have been using them lately. My bad. They do sell Loot n' Booty, and it is good. Now to see if there are any reading comprehension classes online.

We have a Bass Pro near me and I don't recall them having their own brand of rubs. All of the ones I have seen are all commercially branded stuff.

I was there last week, and I was disappointed. They were out of all of the Loot&Booty except the beef. I wound up with a shaker of Lambert's Sweet Rub'o'Mine. Certainly not worth a special trip.

Doesn't Bass Pro sell Plowboys rubs? The Yardbird is good on anything pork.

Back