THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can only get canned tomatillos here. Is that worth trying?

Cheers!

Bill
Never tried them, but I might pick up a can to try out. The local Mexi-Mart always has fresh ones available, so that's what I usually get, but they also sell them in cans.

Haven't made a salsa verde in a while, so it'll make for a good and hopefully tasty experiment.

I don't know how I missed this when you posted, but I could tell that there was a disturbance in the force. It was as if an incredible meal was calling out for a fiesta.
I've never seen nor heard of anything like that, but now my life is complete. Very well done, Jeannie!

Thanks so much everybody! Hope you give it a try sometime! :-D

WOW Jeanie!

I've never seen anything like it! That's an "all afternoon" dish.

I can only get canned tomatillos here. Is that worth trying?

Cheers!

Bill

Thanks Bill! I haven't tried canned tomatillos. Please keep me posted if you use them!
I add about a TBS of chicken bouillon to the blender when making the sauce, also fresh cilantro. I like the added flavor. I know there are many recipes out there. I'm sure yours will be delicious! :-D

I don't know how I missed this when you posted, but I could tell that there was a disturbance in the force. It was as if an incredible meal was calling out for a fiesta.
I've never seen nor heard of anything like that, but now my life is complete. Very well done, Jeannie!

Made me laugh.. Thanks Ron! :laugh:

Back