THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks for the pix and reports y'all! Wasn't in the cards for me this year, but a TX Bash is definitely on the bucket list. Looks like y'all did it right as always - nicely done, farkers! :clap2:

Everyone was asking about you Greg. We have to make one together and perhaps a few more SoCal farkers.

Just had to say again how Great it was to see old Friends and new! Thanks everyone!

AoqnRpO.png

3052 miles, 54 hours, 18 minutes of driving. I think I might fly again to the next one... Although that did include detours to Arkansas & Oklahoma.

Andy and Bubba were Great! Had a big time with Bubba. Andy, please post cooks of the Gator and pig when you can! :clap2:

Andy and Bubba were Great! Had a big time with Bubba. Andy, please post cooks of the Gator and pig when you can! :clap2:

Just a quick pic since it was already dark outside. Tamworth pork chops seasoned with Tatonka Dust & Memphis Mud, garlic alfredo tortellini & buttered corn. Good Stuff, so much better than your super market $1.99/lb. chops.

XF48Wf0h.jpg

Back