THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Was great to get a chance to meet y’all and share some great food. Even with the 6 hour return drive, neither of us were hungry enough for a meal. Just grabbed a snack and more coffee when it was time to fill the truck. The wife seemed to love it too, so chances for future trips are positive.

Sorry we had to leave so suddenly. They took my Dad from the local hospital to the regional one in Reno by helicopter. He hates flying in airplanes, so I know he love that. Still waiting for more information. <sigh>

Thanks to everyone for the effort. Special thanks to Hotch and the others that organize it. Hats off to y’all.

Thanks y'all. Seems he had a heart attack, but seemed his normal cheerful self when I talked to him late last night. They are going to go in and see if he needs any stints today. Definitely made for a long day for us. Heh, for him too. I asked, what, you didn't have "Have heart attack" on your calendar for today?

Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers.

Pictures. Between the two of us, we have a bunch. I'll start with the mugshots I took. I'm listing their screen name if they posted it on the name tag. I'm horrible with names, especially bad if they have more than one to remember. If someone wants to PM me, I can come back and update this.

Springram
WesTex
Billy Ford
Frognot
Kevin Tannhauser
Chris
Richard
AG76
JoSal73
PJTexas

Attachments

Last edited:
These were Most Delicious.! So Much so that I may need to find a Korean girlfriend...........

c4353f363db7b9c435c25076fe439919.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back