Contest Announcment Willie Pallooza 2012 April 14,15 Brentwood, NY

For any of you new guys out there thinking about competing Queer eye is looking for any volunteers who would like to help out at Willie Pallooza And some other contests
You can call me at 631 678 1726

When I click on the BBQ Entry the payment page for the Chili contest pops up.
Is the BBQ Contest full?

not fat

He's not fat.... He's just drawn big

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 150
When I click on the BBQ Entry the payment page for the Chili contest pops up.
Is the BBQ Contest full?

Guido,

If you click on the 'app' button, the first option on the next screen should be 'BBQ Entry', then 'Chili Only Entry, then 'Chile and BBQ'. Then as you scroll down, the automated application to fill in appears.

LMK if that's not what you're seeing.

Thanks!

Eric

When I click on the Pay Pal link for the BBQ Contest the page flips and show entry for the $25 Chili Contest

Guido,

If you click on the 'app' button, the first option on the next screen should be 'BBQ Entry', then 'Chili Only Entry, then 'Chile and BBQ'. Then as you scroll down, the automated application to fill in appears.

LMK if that's not what you're seeing.

Thanks!

Eric

Sounds like the BBQ Mafia is making it's debut appearance this year at WP 2012.
Looking forward to seeing you and the boys, Phil.

Hot dog will be the fifth category on Sunday
That's right another wiener will be given away
Don't worry it won't take away from the big wiener

It's crazy to think that we're about 7 weeks out. We still have snow on the ground from the weekend.

Anyway, who is in for WilliePallooza, the best 3 days of BBQ in NY?

Eric

Wow Eric, you're right. It is only about seven weeks out, but I don't see any snow on the ground.:wink:

Hey all, interested in defending my first place People's Choice win from Hicksville last year, but this would be the first larger competition that EZ Cue would be looking to enter. Do contestants have to supply their own meat for this or is it covered by the $200 entry fee? I can swing the $200, but having to buy another $200 worth of meat is getting beyond my budget...

As in the past, contestants bring their own meat for Willy to inspect with a keen eye.
I have not heard of any policy changes as yet.
Hope you can still find a way to make it.

Hey all, interested in defending my first place People's Choice win from Hicksville last year, but this would be the first larger competition that EZ Cue would be looking to enter. Do contestants have to supply their own meat for this or is it covered by the $200 entry fee? I can swing the $200, but having to buy another $200 worth of meat is getting beyond my budget...

First contest, first win & your locked in...that was a realitively cheap weekend that contest.(low entry fee & meat provided)
competition bbq, it gets expensive for most of us
at least 200, 250 entrance fee plus 200 or so in charcoal/ingrediants & meat
You have a partner, so you can so split the cost...I am a family team ( i eat the whole cost)

Sadly to say i will miss this contest this year, really bummed, but schedule jammed up

Back