Contest Announcment Willie Pallooza 2012 April 14,15 Brentwood, NY

Sledneck was robbed in chili. Not fair. :grin:. In all honesty, joe zukes green chili that came in 7th was awesome. Motoerics was phenomenal and he came in 2nd so I would have loved to taste the 1st place chili. Nice meeting you joe.
Awesome job scott on your grand championship. Carrying phil on your back again:shock:. And the boys from Bad Ass. 2 of the nicest guys out there. Hopefully the success continues. Our team was Happy for you. Way to go sled. Guess he really showed u guys everything he does. Watch out staten island.
WILLIE. Hell of a job. Amazing how much the contest grew. Williepalooza is now a corner stone of long island bbq. Real cool that you gave a thanks to Dean from grillkings. They started it for us on Long Island and that should not be forgotten.
HI SACCO.

"Thanks" to Willie, Eric, Phil and everyone else that had a hand in putting this together. As always, we had a blast! It just keeps getting better every year!

Congrats to teams BBQ Brethren, Bad Ass & Gotham City Grillers and to all that walked!:clap:

It was great to see everyone, and to meet some new people.

Can't wait for August!

Have to say that we had a great time on Saturday cookin' up some chili, it was great to see everyone.
Coming by to hang out on Sunday was a blast as well.
Think I am gonna really have to step up my game this year.

good times as usual, sorry i missed
congrats to all that got recognized.....
& to all the charitable thing that were accomplished

Interesting how my initial chili turn in cup was "lucky" number 13 and that is how my chili fared per the judges.
Hope to redeem this Sunday at the Thunder Run, weather permitting.

Sledneck was robbed in chili. Not fair. :grin:. In all honesty, joe zukes green chili that came in 7th was awesome. Motoerics was phenomenal and he came in 2nd so I would have loved to taste the 1st place chili. Nice meeting you joe.
Awesome job scott on your grand championship. Carrying phil on your back again:shock:. And the boys from Bad Ass. 2 of the nicest guys out there. Hopefully the success continues. Our team was Happy for you. Way to go sled. Guess he really showed u guys everything he does. Watch out staten island.
WILLIE. Hell of a job. Amazing how much the contest grew. Williepalooza is now a corner stone of long island bbq. Real cool that you gave a thanks to Dean from grillkings. They started it for us on Long Island and that should not be forgotten.
HI SACCO.

Thank you, it was really all Sled's doing. We couldn't have been happier with the event though. No horrendous weather. It was nice actually being able to talk with people and not have to hold down a tent. Honestly, who doesn't love Wendy's chilli?

Thank you, it was really all Sled's doing. We couldn't have been happier with the event though. No horrendous weather. It was nice actually being able to talk with people and not have to hold down a tent. Honestly, who doesn't love Wendy's chilli?

I'm goin' back to Dinty Moore!:redface:

chili

1 Wet wood 
2 Grill Scouts 
3 Pigman and the Sounders 
4 Smoke n Barrel
5 Early Mornin Smokin
6 Chubby Hubby 
7 Gad Zukes - Joe 
8 Grim Reaper 
9 Chili George and the Bombers
10 Good Looking Aging American Dudes
11 BBQ Brethren 
12 Chili George and the Bombers #2
13 Wes Tech
14 Babylon Grill Billies 
15 Purple Pork Masters
16 Smokin Irish 
17 Blazin Butts 
19 Mornin Wood 
20 Swamp pit 
21 Ash Holes (Sledneck)
22 Charlie's smokey inferno - Charlie 
23 Buenos Diaz
24 Big Barry Q

I got to thinking last weekend about the first williepallooza back in 2007 . Always a great time but will never be the same without nancee . These pics were of the wp 2007

Last edited:
chili

1 Wet wood
2 Grill Scouts
3 Pigman and the Sounders
4 Smoke n Barrel
5 Early Mornin Smokin
6 Chubby Hubby
7 Gad Zukes - Joe
8 Grim Reaper
9 Chili George and the Bombers
10 Good Looking Aging American Dudes
11 BBQ Brethren
12 Chili George and the Bombers #2
13 Wes Tech
14 Babylon Grill Billies
15 Purple Pork Masters
16 Smokin Irish
17 Blazin Butts
19 Mornin Wood
20 Swamp pit
21 Ash Holes (Sledneck)
22 Charlie's smokey inferno - Charlie
23 Buenos Diaz
24 Big Barry Q

11th place.. not bad for starting to cook it 50 minutes before turn-in. :tongue:

I have no idea who this "Wes Tech" was or is. Must be some engineering college or an IT help desk in Hyderabad,.......

Back