Willie B's 1/7/07

BBQchef33 said:
I made the mistake of starting to clean the garage. bad move. I'm still home and all the crap is out in the driveway. fark!

I feel for you Phil. Spent most of yesterday doing the same thing. Heard you found a floor in your garage! Congrats!

yup, found a floor, 6 bikes, 4 scooters, about 10 meat injectors and 9 instant reads. best thing was 3 bags of original kingsford. And NOW, I'm goin to WillieB's. !!! ;)

BBQchef33 said:
yup, found a floor, 6 bikes, 4 scooters, about 10 meat injectors and 9 instant reads. best thing was 3 bags of original kingsford. And NOW, I'm goin to WillieB's. !!! ;)
Did you find the new and improved doo-dad spot?????

Missed the tailgate but was still able to make it down this evening to hang out with willy(willie)poobah and big barry. Strangest part of evening Phil,willy(willie) and me sitting back of phils truck watching dvd. Picture 3 fat guys squeezed into the backseat of an escalade. It had a very gay feeling to it. On another note the ride home from willy's(willies) was very strange sober

tommykendall said:
and right on time :roll:
how did I know that was coming?? :mrgreen:

bbqjoe said:
Did you find the new and improved doo-dad spot?????

YES!! I did... i found where all my workboots go to.... 3 pairs of sketchers behind the wrestling matts... that place was so bad that there was a pile of stuff under a pile of stuff...under a bigger pile of stuff.. i got it to the point where all the crap is thrown out, now i gots to organize whats left.

Hers some food for thought..
its a 2 car garage... now lets estimate the value of its contents.. i'll even highball it.

6 bikes, 4 scooters $1400
christmas lights $500
camping gear, $600
Fishing gear $600
Baseball gear $300
Wresting/Grappling matts and 2 50lb heavy bags $300
and all my competition cooking stuff. $2000

combined cost.. say $5,700.
Its high, but that will cover stuff like the painting equip, plumbing stuff, tools, etc.. General junk. All safe and dry in my garage.

and in the driveway
2002 Grand Cherokee limited, 40K
2002 Jeep Wrangler 27K
and a 2004 Escalade 60K All out in the rain, snow, storms, tree branches, hail and accessable to thieves.

combined cost, $127,000.

So, $6000 worth of crap in the garage, and $127K worth of cars in the driveway.

Now.... ALL of the neighbors.. have cars in the driveways.. and crap in the garage.... except 2....

and those are the people with NO KIDS...

Hmmmm.. Coincidence?

ok... Back on topic..

got to willies late.. BigBarry and fred were all that was left, and sledneck showed up shortly after. I forgot the beer on the spare tire of the wrangler, but HAD to get rid of the WSM that I was "storing" for him. :) ok, i kidnapped it. Lang was cold when i got there and the games were over.. Next time.. go straight tot he tailgate party, and save the chores for during the week.. Oh wait. I work.. cant do it. Oh well. :)

was hoping to see The JackMcDavid abuse Willie Show, but the DVD in the truck was made for kids to work, Not gay adults..

Not that theres anything wrong with that. :)

only cause YOU were in the middle..

Hunny.. :wink: :wink: :wink:

I had a great time meeting some more brethren at Willie’s, and I’m sorry I missed some of the others that popped by after I left around 5:45. Here are some pics of the gathering.
DSC01419.jpg

DSC01421.jpg

DSC01422.jpg

Friend of Willie's, Willie, ME (nonthink), BrooklynQ, BigBarry, a dumpster, and the shoe's of a very cute young lady.

Yes. And it was very tasty wood. It had a nice bark on the outside, moist and tender on the inside. J/K it's a food warmer being used as a wood heater upper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sledneck said:
Strangest part of evening Phil,willy(willie) and me sitting back of phils truck watching dvd. Picture 3 fat guys squeezed into the backseat of an escalade. It had a very gay feeling to it.

You guys are tools :wink:

I was driving back from the Orient Point Ferry and decided to stop in to get some chow...had Mrs. BigBarry take the Jeep home so I could toss a few (well more than a few!) and stayed 6 hours!

Had a great time, as always.

Jets and Giants losses were not fun but good company, cold beer and awesome food made up for it!

Nonthink,

In the second picture you posted there is a gentlemen standing between Willie B and Big Barry. Is his name Gus? He sure looks like my old friend Gus and Iv'e not had anything to drink today.

Back