when the cat's away, peeps will play: day 1 (w/ pr0n)

I sure wish more places would carry a variety of the Real Ale brews! Unless you go out of your way to find something else, you can usually only find Fireman's 4 and the sampler 6 pack...

Devil's Backbone and the Brown are great and 2 of my favorites, but harder to find. I don't think I have even seen the Amber up here...

I sure wish brewers would get over IPAs so there was more room on the shelf for brown and amber ales!!!!
EXACTLY!!!! The brewers are going crazy with the hoppy beers like IPAs and also the fruity stuff like lemon shandy!:roll: Newcastle Nut Brown Ale, Fat Tire Ale and Shiner Bock have become my go-tos since they're usually easier to find but I like the little micro-brews and more locally made products better and the selection on that stuff is getting thin. I think the brewers are targeting the hipsters in Austin and other cities since they seem to like the IPAs and Pale Ales but I have faith that eventually people will rediscover what a good beer is supposed to taste like and the brewers will start making them again.:wink:

It's real sad to see a brother struggling on his own:sad:, and to have to eat the same meal 2 days in a row..........oh how terrible.

Kidding aside, looks like you are off to a great start to your week. I've seen the grilled romaine before, but never tried it, what did you think of it? (nevermind, didn't read far enough along the thread)

Keep on havin' fun bro.

KC

It's real sad to see a brother struggling on his own:sad:, and to have to eat the same meal 2 days in a row..........oh how terrible.

Kidding aside, looks like you are off to a great start to your week. I've seen the grilled romaine before, but never tried it, what did you think of it?

Keep on havin' fun bro.

KC
lol!! thanks!

The grilled romaine tasted sort of like lightly cooked, fresh spinach, IMO.

Man now I'm really hungry this morning! That looks really good peeps!

I tried a nice dark ale this weekend from No Label Brewing called Ridgeback. It was really good. Find it at Specs :)

Man now I'm really hungry this morning! That looks really good peeps!

I tried a nice dark ale this weekend from No Label Brewing called Ridgeback. It was really good. Find it at Specs :)
I have seen that close to me, just gotta remember where :wink:

Subliminal Message

This cook is a perfect example of why you never hear anyone say, "I'm going to retire and move North"

I love when the wife leaves for a couple of days or a week.
I start planning my cooks well in advance!

Try some Balsamic on the Romaine, maybe some parmesan to finish.

(oops, saw Marty had parm in there.)

Great lookin' grub right there!

Good to know you're not trying to get by on cheap frozen pizzas this week.

Great looking chop! I lik your pit.... The big one! What is that?
I'm still waiting for my free month but it seems it never arrives! July has gone. I hope in August......

Well deserved man meal:thumb: I saw that you sent Tasha and lil' Peeps off to the beach with some great looking Q so it is only right that you take care of yourself too.

Great looking chop! I lik your pit.... The big one! What is that?
I'm still waiting for my free month but it seems it never arrives! July has gone. I hope in August......
Your time will come! Took 18 years for me :wink:

The big pit is Earl...you can read all about him by clicking the link in my sig below.

Back