THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hoosier1960

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Harold
I am anxious to hear the reviews of anyone who has this vacuum sealer. I currently have a Foodsaver upright vacuum sealer. I am wanting to upgrade. I was originally thinking one of the pro models but this looed like an interesting option. Thoughts?

Reviews are so-so. Poor build quality and only 170w motor. They don't say on their website how much vacuum it'll pull. Probably about the same as a FoodSaver - I don't think it would be much of an upgrade. I'd be worried about longevity.

I do have a Weston Pro 3000. Big and heavy though. 935w motor, claimed 28" HG. Overall happy with it.

I have had several brands and models of sealers over the years and I finally bit the bullet and got a chamber sealer. I will never go back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back