West Coast Offense

i am not doing too well in ribs over my last few comps. I currently use some West Coast Offense rubs on my pork (Sweet Money & Spicy Apple), is there where I should start when looking for a good combo for ribs? i have never been really good at pairing rubs together.
good combo but i wouldn't overlook pecan, sweet seduction and cherry as some options also to add a few different flavors

For brisket - Cattle Prod (injection), Cash Cow/Money/Peppered Cow (layered rubs). Instead of Money you could use Double Secret.

yeah but be careful stole sauce out his trailer this weekend about midnight and busted my ass on his dam ramp . stuck the landing . But still didnt beat Brad's score

Falling down that ramp is a rite of passage in the barbecue world. I chose not to pursue damages when I fell, as Tim and I settled out of court for an undisclosed amount of his beer.

pretty close to what i use, just not in that order
this work for ya Scottie!

No, more details would be better. This is everything Sterling will tell you. I learn better by seeing it done and not reading it. Maybe I should stop by at the Royal. What time do you prepare brisket? ;)

See you next week.

No, more details would be better. This is everything Sterling will tell you. I learn better by seeing it done and not reading it. Maybe I should stop by at the Royal. What time do you prepare brisket? ;)

See you next week.

bring your video camera!

Back