Weekend At The Cabin--Lots Of Pron

Really enjoy your little weekend trip cook logs, Sako! Fantastic as always!

We had....very different weekends. Mine was house work, and takeout food. I think you win this one, yet again!

Thanks Justin!

Well it wasn't all fun. Woke up Sat morning, walked downstairs and it was cold. The pellet stove was dead. Thought it ran out fuel but that wasn't the case either. I noticed no power so I went into the garage where the the on/off switch is hardwired, tore it down a little and saw this :shock: Luckily it wasn't any worse.

2oYfjLjh.jpg

Tried to fix it myself but the wiring was a mess so I called up my buddy who's an electrician and he told me not to touch anything. Told him to come on down for food, drinks and cigars :clap2: Took a couple of hours to trace and redo the wiring but we got it done

AnWE8eHh.jpg

Yikes! That's not how plugs should look.

Electrical is far from my favorite. Good call on getting a helper in, and sounds like fair payment!

Amazing looking food as always! Nicely done! I am very hungry now and craving tacos. :becky:

Very sorry to hear about the electrical issue. Holy schniekies that could have been really bad! Glad it got sorted.

Bruce

Amazing looking food as always! Nicely done! I am very hungry now and craving tacos. :becky:

Very sorry to hear about the electrical issue. Holy schniekies that could have been really bad! Glad it got sorted.

Bruce

Thanks Bruce! Can never have enough tacos. :-D

Yessir! Could have been disastrous. There were a couple space heaters running upstairs to speed up the initial warming up of the house. Space heaters pretty much overloaded the circuit. Had no idea they were all connected to the same circuit. Now I now and we cleaned it up. :becky:

Man, those cooks look so good and I am betting your taste testers were some satisfied. Great photos too! Thanks for the great report.

Looks like a great weekend at the cabin. It should prove to be pretty memorable with the electrical issue.

Dang! I just looked up "Perfection" in the dictionary and saw those exact same pictures. Everything looked fantastic all the way around, except for the electrical issue, and thankfully, it wasn't worse. No doubt it was difficult to return to the real world after that weekend, but you have your next trip to look forward to, now. Well done, sir!

That’s what I call Living!! The food was definitely Art work and really like your cooler too!!
Congratulations on a Wonderful Weekend!!

I like it when you go to the cabin! We always get mouth watering food pics! Looks great! :thumb:

Back