Weber clearance at Target

The only thing the Targets I stopped at had in any quantity were gas WGA's. They both had a large pile of them.

Yeah, visited two different Targets on Sunday - pretty much bare shelves in the BBQ section. All Halloween stuff now. And we're in a location where cooking outside is year round.

FWIW, wrt bare shelves in the BBQ section. (Just a heads up, I'm going to pretend that no one has any idea at all about Target, just to cover all the bases.)

Anyways, Target has a "year round" BBQ section in their outdoor area. They'll have some tools, charcoal and perhaps a Weber Smokey Joe there. Then, there's the "seasonal" area usually located near a back corner of the store. This area becomes the "Outdoor/BBQ" area in season and will usually flip to "Back to School" or "Fall/Halloween" stuff. When this happens, they move the "seasonal bbq" stuff to some shelf/shelves somewhere and mark it down. I've had to kind of "hunt" things down in that area. Take the store up the street from me. I kept an eye on the grill brushes. They were hanging together about 2 rows in from the right side wall of the store. They were marked down to $3.98 and I looked and saw 9 of them hanging. Later, BS showed them at $1.98 I went back on Wednesday and they were still hanging in the same place, and price was still $3.98. They hadn't been manually marked down yet. Went back the next day and they were gone. Halloween stuff was there. I looked around the immediate area and found them hanging on the right side wall, about 2 aisles over from where they hand been. EVERYTHING outdoor related had been condensed down onto that shelf/wall.

FWIW, if you are looking for something specific, like cubes, either click the link at BS to show the barcode, or have the DPCI number (009-06-0024 in this case). The self scanner price check thing will only show you limited information. Most importantly, it WILL show you the price that will appear at the register. It might also show you the location. What you really need to do is find an employee with a hand held scanner and ask them to check stock/inventory. They can either scan the barcode of punch the DPCI number in and one of the screens will tell them how many are in stock. If it only shows 1 or 2, they might be somewhere, or it could just be phantom inventory (loss due to theft, breakage, what have you). If it's showing 3 or more, usually, that means something should be around, you just have to locate it. Also, check clearance end caps close by because sometimes things get moved there.

Back