THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baby Back Maniac

is Blowin Smoke!
I've never been so excited about a slab of concrete...which admittedly is low bar, but still!

When we moved into this house, we had absolutely no patio space so we built a little patio with a pergola. It was nice, but it was probably too small the day we finished building it. (I don't have to explain the "cooker addiction" problem to this crew, I hope.) I'm hoping with this I won't have to keep any of the grills in the garage anymore.

[ame]https://youtu.be/FOtzDBAAv3g[/ame]

I like it!
Jack, my 12x31 slab was $1,500. Not sure if that helps. I'm interested in hearing what maniac''s cost in his area.

:clap: are you gonna cover it or leave it open.?

Sorry for the late reply. My notifications starting going in my SPAM folder for some reason.

I'm probably not going to cover it...at least not permanently because there is a road behind my fence and the city has restrictions that feel a little ridiculous, but they are what they are. I may do something of a temporary nature, but haven't really looked into it yet.

That was a really cool vid! Where's the pool? Enjoy the extra space. Happy New Year! Edit: Rewatched and seen the pool left of the original patio

Yep, it's the opposite direction of where we built this. What's cool is the whole patio is the same pool decking so it looks like it was all done at the same time...or at least it will when the new stuff gets dirty. lol.

Back