THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GoolsbyMD

Full Fledged Farker
I been a fan of Dutchess Baked Beans for a long time, but today I made up your peach beans and man, the pot almost didn't make it to the smoker, I'm still waiting on the fatty to finish and i been spooning straight out of the pan before it's even smoked. My mom is getting married this May that I'm catering and I think I found a new bean dish. I didn't get the Famous Dave's sauce but switched in Blues Hog instead and brother it is damn good. Thank you and well done sir. :clap2:

I been a fan of Dutchess Baked Beans for a long time, but today I made up your peach beans and man, the pot almost didn't make it to the smoker, I'm still waiting on the fatty to finish and i been spooning straight out of the pan before it's even smoked. My mom is getting married this May that I'm catering and I think I found a new bean dish. I didn't get the Famous Dave's sauce but switched in Blues Hog instead and brother it is damn good. Thank you and well done sir. :clap2:
No truer words were ever spoken Brother. These are my number one go to beans since last Easter. They Rock

And we'll give the ole boy a link to celebrate his bean greatness.

I am not a big bean eater, but I do like me some northern white beans and you made a mean mean bowl sir!

Wampus' peach bourbon bean recipe

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109907

Thanks for posting the link for some of us noobs! This one's bookmarked, making it the 3,398,498th time I have bookmarked something on this site!

His beans are fantastic! Good thing you didn't get the sWampus gas that he provides with them!

On my to do list minus the Hazmat gases!

Bob

Back