***Vote - BBQ Brethren "Let's All Smoke Some Fatties!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Let's All Smoke Some Fatties!" Thro

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I vote based on the cook and how appetizing or original it is to me. I've made, in my eyes, some killer cooks, but then an entry shows up and I go....:doh: And as far as voting for yourself.
..it's like kissing your sister.....:puke:

Like I said, the only reason I can see doing it is if someone else has already hijacked the dignity of the TD. :mad2:

Are you mad at me, or mad coz a brother pulled some low chit and is justifying it instead of feeling ashamed? :twitch:

Whadidido? :noidea:

Well, it is Collin County vs Denton County at the top, with Bexar County not far behind. :becky:

CD
so what I'm seeing is not only does Texas rule on brisket (and maybe even weekend spares), but we gots the fatty on lock, also? :boxing: :cool: :mrgreen:

I vote based on the cook and how appetizing or original it is to me. I've made, in my eyes, some killer cooks, but then an entry shows up and I go....:doh: And as far as voting for yourself.
..it's like kissing your sister.....:puke:

IMO- Why do have an entry photo, if it's judged by the cook photos? Some people have not got the time to put up a full cook. I love the cook threads and have gained a lot from them. IT is a TD one pic. to vote on, not the cook! IMO. So the one with the most and best cook pics. wins. :doh:

I vote based on the cook and how appetizing or original it is to me. I've made, in my eyes, some killer cooks, but then an entry shows up and I go....:doh:
Hell, I second guess my entry photo for every TD I am in contention in....this one is one of them!

CD and Thoey...we need to have a friendly Texas wager on this. I'd say a bottle of Cabo for the bash. That means Thoey has to come! :wink:

Winner buys the Cabo for the North Texas October Bash! Losers have to cook anything the winner picks with a limit of 4 ingredients (a reasonable cook for a remote location)...like a Bash TD, then he picks the winner.

IMO- Why do have an entry photo, if it's judged by the cook photos? Some people have not got the time to put up a full cook. I love the cook threads and have gained a lot from them. IT is a TD one pic. to vote on, not the cook! IMO. So the one with the most and best cook pics. wins. :doh:

Yes there's one pic for voting but if you click on the name it brings up the entry post.

I am learning an actual cook thread in the throwdown fares better than just a link to the Q talk thread.

Ooooooooo! It's tied.

GoDogGo.jpg

Sometime it takes me a few days to review all the cook threads. I don't just vote on one pic. In this case Peps got the nod. It was a great, original cook and I really wanted to try it. This is a TD not a picture contest IMHO.

I seen somewhere (I thought) that the Mods prefered we put the full cook in Q-Talk and link to it. It gets seen by more people to entice them to join in and it keeps the entry thread cleaner making thier job easier

Nice Job Peeps!

I seen somewhere (I thought) that the Mods prefered we put the full cook in Q-Talk and link to it. It gets seen by more people to entice them to join in and it keeps the entry thread cleaner making thier job easier

Yeah... We're limited to the amount of promotion of the TDs that we can do in Q-Talk, so have a cook thread with a link to the TD helps bring new folks in here. But, that doesn't mean that you can't post details and more pictures in your entry. Fewer pictures makes it easier on me when I go to build the poll, but I don't want that to get in the way of someone getting votes.

Back