THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Let's All Smoke Some Fatties!" Thro

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We need just one more vote to reach 100. :thumb: Who is going to cast vote number 100? :confused:

CD

35 votes leads the pack
5 entries with more than one vote
35/5 = 7

7 votes separates 2nd and 3rd place

7 votes separates Ron_L (the voice of the fatty) from the one vote entries.

CD's join date: 07-08-10

And now look at Ron's join date: 12-09-04 --> 12-9+4 = 7

Ron_L won with a fatty benedict entered on 9-20....9-2 = 7 and it was posted at 9:02pm...9-2 = 7

CD is gonna win this TD in 2014...14/2 = 7

This all obviously means one thing!

CD nailed that damn fatty benedict!

35 votes leads the pack
5 entries with more than one vote
35/5 = 7

7 votes separates 2nd and 3rd place

7 votes separates Ron_L (the voice of the fatty) from the one vote entries.

CD's join date: 07-08-10

And now look at Ron's join date: 12-09-04 --> 12-9+4 = 7

Ron_L won with a fatty benedict entered on 9-20....9-2 = 7 and it was posted at 9:02pm...9-2 = 7

CD is gonna win this TD in 2014...14/2 = 7

This all obviously means one thing!

CD nailed that damn fatty benedict!

So you're saying I should bet the hard 7? Crap(s) :doh:

Damn. And I just eight.
...and is it a coincidence that you just eight and that is how many votes Ron_L got?

This just keeps getting weirder and weirder....

Now I hope I just don't connect this thread with the number 23...

jimcarrey_number23.jpg

Now all my analysis is gone to **** since we got the 101st vote!

Is the PB likker cabinet stocked? I need a stiff drink to make the numbers stop!

I just received word from MONGO............He wants to know...................Hey CD what's the next throwdown going to be?.......................:becky:

Congrats to CD!

With the final tally of 102 votes, the top 3 were each 7 votes apart AND multiples of 7...

coincidences.jpg

And the remaining votes added up to 18. Which is a multiple of 2 and 9 and 3 and 6. Therefore 9-2=7 and 6+3=9 and then, you take that 9-2=7......Hey this is really strange.............voodoo............:shock:

Back