Vision Kamado $250 @ Sam's Club

Well the deal was a bust. When I picked it up it ended up being a pre-built floor model. The lid didn't meet the closer correctly and there was a huge gap where the lid didn't seat on the bowl correctly. I decided to bow out. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to go get that Primo. I mean this was a sign, right? If my wife asks, that's our story.

Well I ended up getting one for $299.00 tried to talk the manager into giving it to me for $250.00 but no joy.
On Visions web site it sais assembly time 15 - 20 minutes. I'm a lot over that allotment :mrgreen:
Waiting for my son to stop by and help me lift it in the cradle.

Last edited:
Well I ended up getting one for $299.00 tried to talk the manager into giving it to me for $250.00 but no joy.
On Visions web site it sais assembly time 15 - 20 minutes. I'm a lot over that allotment :mrgreen:
Waiting for my son to stop by and help me lift it in the cradle.

@$300, you still got a ripper deal! I also took much longer to assemble than 15 min, but I enjoy the process.

And if the ones in store look suspect, remember to just buy it anyway, Vision is a very reputable and will make it right. And if you are still not happy, return it to Sam's for refund.

@$300, you still got a ripper deal! I also took much longer to assemble than 15 min, but I enjoy the process.

And if the ones in store look suspect, remember to just buy it anyway, Vision is a very reputable and will make it right. And if you are still not happy, return it to Sam's for refund.

This!!!

You can also adjust how the top sits on the bottom by adjusting the metal ring.

Well the Vision is all together, seams match up pretty good and I haven't found any flaws.
Doing a 500 degree burn right now. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

Just checked online and the Kingston NY store is selling them for 250..
They are nice, but I don't think the boss will ok this buy seeing as my gas grill and smoker are only around 2 years old.

Went by local one yesterday to look. They had around 4 of them but regular price. I would buy at $300 in a heart beat. Looking again next week.

They are nice, but I don't think the boss will ok this buy seeing as my gas grill and smoker are only around 2 years old.

Tell your wife that you want a Vision kamado for xmas...tell her they are on sale and its best to get it now before the sale ends.

Tell your wife that you want a Vision kamado for xmas...tell her they are on sale and its best to get it now before the sale ends.

I agree, Zin. I got mine last year on sale at Costco for $399, which was a really good price. At $250, it's beyond a steal!

Seaham, you're looking at a close, but slightly smaller equivalent and close in quality to an XL BGE, and with the stand, side shelves and cover that the Vision comes with, retails for over $1200 if you were to get an XL BGE. Don't pass it up - you will NOT regret it.

I picked mine up today for $250. The Easton PA location still has the floor model available. Looking forward to working with my new best friend

You guys grabbing these are going to love them. I paid full retail for mine for the exclusive Home Depot model and the thing is worth every penny.

Now, I loved mine so much that I grabbed a classis for my brother at $399 and was dancing. 250-300 is a heck of a steal. You cant even get a akorn for that much.

You guys grabbing these are going to love them. I paid full retail for mine for the exclusive Home Depot model and the thing is worth every penny.

Now, I loved mine so much that I grabbed a classis for my brother at $399 and was dancing. 250-300 is a heck of a steal. You cant even get a akorn for that much.

How much smoking/grilling can you do without a diffuser plate?
Thanks

Just saw this thread. has anyone in soCal located one yet locally at either 250 or 299? I'm not a member there but will figure something out.

Back