THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get’n Smokey

is one Smokin' Farker
Name or Nickame
A A Ron
Not much of a romantic here but Valentine’s Day I step up a bit and try to do something a lil special for my lovely GF.

Plan so far.. Taking her to go buy a few shoes of her choice (prob hey dudes) :roll:

Cooking plan.. Rib Roast w/lobster tails (both her favorite)

Evening plan so far.. making her a bath with some custom bath balls and smelly candles I got her.

Hope y’all have a Phun Valentines!!

We have reservations for a candle lit table at White Castle. Seriously. This must be our 6-7th year doing it. All the employees dress in tuxedo or dresses and each table gets their own server. You won't find a table that doesn't have a smile on their face.

Risotto and Scallops
and this
384a5370-fe49-4f79-afc6-eea5df9dde7f.f398ed04bd5d88b65e9794a329d2d437.jpeg

Not much of a romantic here but Valentine’s Day I step up a bit and try to do something a lil special for my lovely GF.

Plan so far.. Taking her to go buy a few shoes of her choice (prob hey dudes) :roll:

Cooking plan.. Rib Roast w/lobster tails (both her favorite)

Evening plan so far.. making her a bath with some custom bath balls and smelly candles I got her.

Hope y’all have a Phun Valentines!!
HOLD-ON THERE, COWBOY!

You're gonna send the wrong message overdoing it for a GF.

Don't ask how I know :tape:

Back