THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just wanted to let you all know that the restore is complete and did the burn in and had it up to 900*. I didnt continue the thread on here as there were so many pictures and discussion it would have been a pain to double post it. I know this may be frowned upon and if it is I apologize and a moderator please delete but the full details are posted in the KomodoKamado forum under the title "Hammered KK". Figured getting insight from those who own the grills would benefit the restoration process better so thats why i posted over there. Please check it out as the final product is a work of art and a statement to the abuse these cookers can take and still come out looking like new.

Looks beautiful. Mission accomplished. Awesome restore from the damaged stage it was in. :clap2:

20170405_103328.thumb.jpg.b1908bf5ffc0a567de1e9e57f6439cb2.jpg

Back