THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks everyone, it'll probably be my last cook for a bit - at least of brisket or pork - I've amassed quite a bit of vacuum sealed barbecue and the deep freeze is now full. Time to eat up some of my winter stash :thumb:

I’m not too far away here in Topeka. We need to set up a KC meetup or bash this spring. I lived in Overland Park for about 12 years before I started working full time in Topeka after college

I think there was a brethren bash earlier in the month in Lawrence, though I was unable to attend. I need to get my Shirley transformed into a trailer model, on a semi-related note :thumb:

I think there was a brethren bash earlier in the month in Lawrence, though I was unable to attend. I need to get my Shirley transformed into a trailer model, on a semi-related note :thumb:

I must have missed that.

The golf cart models are pretty cool though

Back