Thinking about a Super Bowl menu

Been thinking about that since I know it is finger food city. I might get some Hawaiian Rolls and slice the brisket in a fashion that would lend itself to making sandwiches so they can eat easier. Was thinking the long slices of flat just get cut into smaller pieces while the cubed points can be tossed into a roll as well or just tooth picked.

Of course, I'm not upset if I have left over brisket!

If you pull, and keep the juices in the water pan, you can add that back into the pulled meat. This will keep everything moist and flavor bomb.
IMO the slices will get dry, big time. Pulled will make it so much easier.

Philly cheesesteaks with Philadelphia cream cheese spreaded on the toasted bun!!!! :clap:

Eww. Your not from Philly, or PA for that matter. Please don't comment on a Philly based SB crowd. If you followed the news, you would know, people get "hurt" for these kind of things. Believe it or not, the local news was crazy before, during, and after the championship game.

FYI, provolone, or Whiz, or sharp american if you travel a bit west of philly.

I love this place. Always! Thank your men for their service and I'm certain they will LOVE everything you make! Wings are great but alot of work for several people. Ribs? PERFECT! Again...good bless them and you. Did I mention I love this place?!?!

I love this place too. :becky:

Oh man...didn't even think about doing cheese steaks with the Philly tie-in. I could just pull out the Blackstone and save myself a lot of prep time and whatnot with the brisket.

Back