The definitive list of the best pellet grills

Bob C Cue

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Did a Google search for the best pellet grills of 2021. Here is the definitive list. The Internet does not lie.

kwSLzLZh.jpg

My GMG began having issues after 7-8 years and I recently caved and bought a Yoder 640 for a small fortune so I must disagree with the list and vote for Yoder as #1 ;)

Bob... maybe you can stop that Mak from shipping. It must be total crap since it didn't make the list.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rt700 for the win! :becky:

I really like mine for sure. Everything tastes great that I cook on it. But I by no means think it’s for everyone. I also think the MAKs and Yoder’s and a couple others are less “commercial” than the brands you see on the list. I’d be willing to bet money they weren’t even considered not to mention their retail price is quite a bit higher.
Recteq has grown a ton lately and they recently partnered with some investors who are probably expanding their marketing.

Agreed. The list is filled with some really nice PG’s but that’s not a DEFINITIVE list. More like a selective list. Excluding some of the Very BEST. Mak? Gorilla for more budget friendly.

Never-mind... I just noticed the list was produced from “burning-brisket”.com
That makes more sense.

Back