That time of the year... turkey brine

3f495f07772652ff3e719a5e71276ca6.jpg

I've been using this since I tried it ~ 4 years ago. I used to wet brine my turkeys, but this is so much easier, less messy and every bit as good if not better.

Harvest Brine is excellent as is the one mentioned- patiodaddio’s. Turkey Brine 101 is also excellent by Smokin Okie. If doing a wet brine you may need to put a rock in a plastic bag and put it in the birds cavity to make sure it is totally submerged

What is the consistency of Harvest Brine? Can you put it in a typical salt shaker or is it too thick?

I just realized that our Harvest Brine bag is... empty.

Emergency order placed (along with some Garlicky Lemon!).

Fingers crossed that DeJoy's USPS shenanigans don't mess this up for the masses.

Good luck Marc
I just put the Harvest Brine in a bowl and use my hand/fingers to put it on I always end up using more than needed but that has not been a problems I think a regular salt shaker holes would be too small

I just realized that our Harvest Brine bag is... empty.

Emergency order placed (along with some Garlicky Lemon!).

Fingers crossed that DeJoy's USPS shenanigans don't mess this up for the masses.

Order is shipped, but I share your concerns with timely shipping now a days.

In fact we just sold out of larger sizes of HB due to raw material shipping issues (from within the US, we don’t buy from overseas).

Back