THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just curious on when most everyone will roll in. I am trying to figure out if 15-20 pig cakes will get things started. Then we can work on stuff for later in the day. Or will most already eat breakfast before showing up.
I plan on being there about 8:30-9:00. It wont take me long to setup with the R&V fryer and Mini BGE.

Breakfast is always appreciated. I'm hoping to be there setting up when the sun comes up, but that all depends on how many people we're getting organized.

9:00 is freaking lunchtime - LOL! I'll be there as early as anyone else wants to be and have a couple of naked fatties rolling.

Won't be there as early as Chris (sliding billy) but will be stopping in West on my way down so can bring some kolaches.

I was planning on rolling in around 8:00-8:30. Since I am so close I can get there earlier if anyone needs me to.

Damn, it lives. I thought I sent you a PM. You at home these days?

Nope only on weekends still stuck in Aggieland. I bet it's been 3 months since I've even had a chance to fire Red up. I'm going to try and make it but I most likely won't bring the pit have to get with Momma to figure out the logistics I think she and Laney are going to the Taylor Swift concert that night so if I can make it I'll have the other 2 with me. On the other hand it is in Belton....I'm still hiding from my history there.:tsk:

Nope only on weekends still stuck in Aggieland. I bet it's been 3 months since I've even had a chance to fire Red up. I'm going to try and make it but I most likely won't bring the pit have to get with Momma to figure out the logistics I think she and Laney are going to the Taylor Swift concert that night so if I can make it I'll have the other 2 with me. On the other hand it is in Belton....I'm still hiding from my history there.:tsk:

Let me know...

do tell....I was born in Temple but have been in Belton my entire life.

If I brought a few packs of Soutside Market sausages, would anyone have room on their cooker to cook them up? I can't bring a cooker (not enough room), but would be happy to bring sausages along with the beer.

If I brought a few packs of Soutside Market sausages, would anyone have room on their cooker to cook them up? I can't bring a cooker (not enough room), but would be happy to bring sausages along with the beer.

You can throw them in the Shirley main chamber or start a fire in the warmer. Whichever you prefer.

GPS say 1 hr 53 minutes so I'll get there around 8 am (ish)......................or 11:30 (ish) or any time in between

Most of us locals go to geriks but that's partially to avoid Czech stop at all cost. The kolaches there are good but we've surrendered that place to the tourists.

Familiar with Gerik's ("Skunk eggs!") but since I'm a tourist are you saying I have to go to the Czech Stop? What about Slovacek's? =P

We're in Tennessee this week and found Conecuh sausage and remember folks mentioning it here (thinking it was cowgirl?) so I grabbed some for the Bash.

anybody else thinking about fasting for a couple days before the bash? I know I am going to want to try everything. So bash veterens...is the key to these things portion control?:wink:

Back