THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey, why don't we have a repeat...or reunion. ..or something on 29 November, at Kingsbury -after my installation as Pastor of Evangelist's Lutheran Church. Since I'm sure you're all coming to the service, we could cook, too. Since we're Lutheran, adult beverages aren't off limits ;)

Hey, why don't we have a repeat...or reunion. ..or something on 29 November, at Kingsbury -after my installation as Pastor of Evangelist's Lutheran Church. Since I'm sure you're all coming to the service, we could cook, too. Since we're Lutheran, adult beverages aren't off limits ;)

Be careful what you ask for. We have proved that we can carpool.

I would LOVE for some or all of you to attend. It'd be a chance to meet y'all. The Brethren have been a great source of encouragement and support these past few years since my disability. Y'all come on down!

Would love to meet you Dan, especially since you couldn't make it last week. It's a Sunday however, so I can't. I work for a church. Congratulations on your appointment Pastor!

Would love to meet you Dan, especially since you couldn't make it last week. It's a Sunday however, so I can't. I work for a church. Congratulations on your appointment Pastor!

How far are you? We are going to start things at 3, the installation service, followed by the meal...think you could make in that time slot?

It's impossible for me to commit that far ahead due to my schedule at the church I work at, but 6 months from the last one would be Saturday April 16th.

It's as good as any Saturday for me that far ahead.

November is almost Spring, right? Should we start planning the next one?

I am good for the 16th or 23rd of April 2016 so far. That is if it is in the DFW area this time. Hope we can set it up for Ray Roberts Lake area somewhere. :becky:

I saw no Cabo pics :wink: Was there even a Bash, then? :becky:

I am embarrassed to say that the bottle stayed packed up and was forgotten. Not sure if any of Blu's "apple pie" made it into a picture, but I assure you that did the trick. I actually realized we hadn't touched the Cabo as you were pulling away and told Jeff that we forgot to get you guys to take a picture at least pretending to drink since you were driving. I did put it to good use after the bash if that helps. :laugh:

I am embarrassed to say that the bottle stayed packed up and was forgotten. Not sure if any of Blu's "apple pie" made it into a picture, but I assure you that did the trick. I actually realized we hadn't touched the Cabo as you were pulling away and told Jeff that we forgot to get you guys to take a picture at least pretending to drink since you were driving. I did put it to good use after the bash if that helps. :laugh:
:rofl:

peeps, see what happens when you ain't there the whole time!

Like Chris said, Bludawg's "apple pie" might have been a factor. Mighty tasty stuff!

With spring around the corner, should we start working on the Texas Mega Bash Spring 2016? Would be nice to have it up here in DFW area.
Maybe at Ray Roberts Lake?
My spring calendar is getting full with all of the Eggfests going on in Texas this year.

April 16th would be 6 months from the last one. I can't promise attendance that far ahead in the spring as my schedule can fill up too, but it's as good as any date.

It'll be up here DFW. Too early to reserve something.

Been at Isle du Bois Park on Ray Roberts a few times in past. Probally there again end March /April timeframe.

Or we could do Lake Whitney.

Here i am running around trying to get ready for Christmas and y'all are talking about next Spring.

Thanks for helping me refocus on priorities!

Glad to see interest in the Spring Bash. Lake Whitney looks like a good place.

Hotch, thanks for bringing this up.

Back