THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We have also started to do chili cook offs this year. With the Eggfests at Salado, Athens, Austin (Driftwood) and the newest in Spring TX my spring calendar is getting quite full. I do want to help with the N Texas Spring 2016 Mega Bash.
I was hoping for April 16.
I am in a "Forced Retirement" since the first of the year, so if I can help just let me know.

I know that Kevin (Smitty) has got a lot on his plate due to job changes.

April 16th is good for me but can make any weekend work with a li'l advance notice.

So adult beverages are not allowed at the Ray Roberts parks.
Smitty any news on Lake Whitney locations?
I am also good with a return to Lake Belton if that works.

So adult beverages are not allowed at the Ray Roberts parks.
Smitty any news on Lake Whitney locations?
I am also good with a return to Lake Belton if that works.

We have never had any issues with said beverages at Ray Roberts (3 bashes between the two locations if my memory is correct). You just have to be discrete about it.

Which one of parks did you have the previous Bashes at? I can start calling to see if we can reserve it for 4-16.

We have done both Johnson Branch and Isle Du Bois, but Johnson is a massive pain to get to. We have done Isle a couple of times with great results.They have two large pavilions. We have used both, but the one up on the hill by the playground is better.

If we can put this together, what do you guys think the head count will be?
Who is in for April 16, 2016?

OK boys and girls, the reservation is set and done.
April 16, 2016
The Bash is on!!!!! :thumb: :clap: :-D

Customer Name:
HOTCH VAN BLARCUM (Customer ID #: 3142464)
Reservation ID:
Park Name:
RAY ROBERTS LK SP ISLE DU BOIS
Campground:
RAY ROBERTS ISLE DU BOIS GROUP PICNIC PAVILIONS
Equipment:
Unspecified
Site Type:
GROUP PICNIC PAVILION 2

Do you think we need to start a new post on this Bash?
Also could we post the spread sheet as we did before?
Thanks,

Back