THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kidd226

Found some matches.
hey guys I'm new to comp BBQ and would like to get 2 pop up tents with my team name and or logo on them any advice on where I can get them. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

I'm sorry I should have said tents or banners. The banners can be used in different ways. I will also look at the tents. Thank you for the info.

I had a banner made by vistaprint.com

they are very nice heavy duty and priced right. They are always running specials on their website. Multitude of options etc

This is a smaller one but they have different sizes

URrEC8Kx6snXGRhVLUFmsLOxYj-RcNhjZi9JIdUsFmw=w1200-h675-no

Michael Fay isn't self-promoting himself, so I will :becky: He's in the printing business, and uses very high quality media that will stand up to being dragged to contests. You can get banners at Staples, Fed-Ex, Vistaprint, etc. but you won't get the same grade of materials. PM SLAMDUNKPRO for a quote.

Back