Super Bowl Plans!

having some friends over.

DEFINITELY BEERS
beer cheese stuffed chicken fingers
cheesesteak fingers
parmesan ranch buffalo wings

not smoking anything...but should get rowdy

I'm interested in these cheesesteak fingers! Any chance you would mind sharing the recipe?

I'll be smoking around 100 wings or so on my weber kettle. Do some fries in my turkey fryer as well, people usuly will bring different kinds of dips and stuff like that. Can't wait, usually have like 30 people or so over.

Thugs on one team, cheaters on the other. What the hell, I'll watch long as it's close. Will do my drinking and eating the night before due to having to work Monday.

:sad:, I'll be working, but there certainly some great ideas here, from bbq bull, that rib sammie looks off the hook!

KC

I always figured the best part of the S.Bowl game was the new commercials and the half-time show.

It's looking like smoked wings and burger sliders for me. I also made some beer and bratwurst chili last night... if there is any left over I plan to make some chili-cheese dip.

Smoking a prime brisket I just picked up at Costco, and a 3lb naked Jimmy Dean fatty

I've never cooked a prime cut...but couldn't pass it up since it was like $4.18 a pound...not much more than I pay for choice at Restaurant Depot

I always figured the best part of the S.Bowl game was the new commercials and the half-time show.

we always try to do a side poll on what commercial was best...as well as all rank the halftime show. i'm sure Katy Perry will at least make it easy on the eyes, if nothing else.

Super Bowl Pot Luck Party at the bar. I volunteered to bring four racks of SLC ribs and some pasta salad.

Would it be too much to ask for both teams to lose?

I don't watch much NFL, but since I pretty much am smoking every Sunday with friends normally coming over for dinner there will be a gathering at my place :-D.

Still stuff left in my freezer so guessing rib tips, sausage, possibly a turkey, cheese dip that has brisket in it and random other stuff.

Well, if the new Battle Box happens to come in by then I may do a brisket to test it out. Otherwise its Venison Chili and some wings on the Primo.

That Rack Attack looks awesome. Going with HDD wings,Crucible wings, Chili, Clam dip, Puddin shots, and a mess of beverages.

We will be rootin for our "Thugs"

GO HAWKS!

That Rack Attack looks awesome. Going with HDD wings,Crucible wings, Chili, Clam dip, Puddin shots, and a mess of beverages.

We will be rootin for our "Thugs"

GO HAWKS!
I will be rooting for the hawks too,I know allot of Broncos fans hate them because of the last SB but its not there fault that John Fox and Gase cant game plan worth a ****(Him getting fired was like Christmas for me) and the team looked lost.

If it gets all lopsided & turns into the Stupid Bowl, I plan to have some Peanut Butter & Jelly 'Turds ready to go on....in honor......:wacko:

Back