Sunrise Sunday Brisket

Friend called and talked me out of half. Actually a swap for a home made Pecan pie.

Not sure who came out on top with this trade... I'm leaning towards you as you at least have the other half of the brisket to go with the pie!

Looks fantastic, man. Have a great week!

Looking good Adams. You got me hooked on that Sucklebusters brisket rub last year. I've tried several others since then but none of them are even close to the flavor. I know your brisket was off the chain delicious.

Very nice! I haven't done a brisket in the PBC yet.

Super easy PBC method- trim to your liking and hang four hours- wrap in BP and place on grate till probe tender- rest & slice.

Not sure who came out on top with this trade... I'm leaning towards you as you at least have the other half of the brisket to go with the pie!

Looks fantastic, man. Have a great week!

Honestly,I'd have given him half anyway, just for asking. He's one of my BGE Only friends. Plus this packer was one of those 1.67# United sales.
I've tried to get him to get a PBC or an SOB- but those BGE Only peeps are loyal farkers to their brand. I kind of admire that, but don't really understand(only one cooker).

He is a great cook but gets inconsistent results when doing the exact thing every time on his BGE.
I get decent results never doing the same thing twice :))

Back