THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$billBBQ

Knows what a fatty is.
Could use a little help, I have a V3000 food saver and while it works great for small jobs and can't handle large jobs. Say I cook 10 ish pork butts then I look to bag them in 2 lb portions what I find with the food saver is it starts to over heat and melt the bags plus the drip tray gets clogged up with the pork juice after just a couple of bags.

I was looking at the Ary Vacmaster but was n't sure what model I need or do not want to buy a new unit and run into the same issue i have with the food saver now

Any other brands or models I should be looking at?

THanks for help - Bill

After doing my research I got a MVS 45 from minipack great unit/time saver they also have smaller modeles

Several Brethren say very good things about Weston sealers although I understand you need to use their bags, not Foodsaver's.

Weston 65-0201 Pro-2300 Vacuum Sealer, Silver

Several Brethren say very good things about Weston sealers although I understand you need to use their bags, not Foodsaver's.

Weston 65-0201 Pro-2300 Vacuum Sealer, Silver

I have Used a Weston Pro-2300 for years, I use Weston, Foodsaver, Rival, Ary, and Vacmaster bags. All work well in the Weston with no problems.

I have a Vacmaster VP215 and love it. It is spendy but a chamber sealer is fantastic. Plus, with a chamber sealer you don't have to use the fancy textured bags so vac bags are dirt cheap. You will get your money out of the deal.

IMG_1881.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

IMG_1882.jpg

Back