THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ya know, I tried the stuffing waffle once and I couldn't make it work. It just fell apart. I think my stuffing was too dry.

Yours looks great though! Next time I'll try the extra egg trick. :eusa_clap

I might have put less chicken broth than the recipe called for, I just eyeballed it. Glad you all are trying it. Mine has plenty of room for improvement, such as a crispier surface.
Thanks for the feedback

They look good- but I don't think I'd be up to making up a piece pan of dressing to make waffles from. The few times /year I do make dressing, there is not a spoonful left over- plus I'd have to have a waffle iron.

But they DO look good!

They look good- but I don't think I'd be up to making up a piece pan of dressing to make waffles from. The few times /year I do make dressing, there is not a spoonful left over- plus I'd have to have a waffle iron.

But they DO look good!

Thanks! You are right, that would be an extra step for modest return. I skipped "making a pan of dressing" in that it never went into the oven to cook. I just used the same ingredients with an extra egg and went straight to the waffle iron. It was an initial cook, rather than using leftovers.

Heretic that I may be I'll have to try this with some StoveTop stuffing (savory herb rocks) and maybe vary the amount of butter & water.

Both waffle threads definitely caught my attention.

Back