Fflsnjo.jpg

And off the smoker for a rest

rncUBUX.jpg

And pulled

Gc4S9tw.jpg

Wings are done

YMLlQpz.jpg

Thanks for looking

I smoked some pork butts today. Pulled what I thought was a enormous pork loin from the freezer today, went out this morning and set up the Santa Maria fer rotisserie, back inta season and ah...4 boneless pork butts fell out of the package.
Went and tore down the rotisserie, fed the Babies some worms....sighed...and set it up fer smoke. Came out well, but I was irritated that the rotisserie moment had been ripped from me. Threw on me boots and got some mowing done took me awhile, as in a couple hours ta realize I was still in the underwear and that is what happens when rotisserie moments are stolen.

-D

Looks great Marty. Do you ever use a finishing sauce on your pulled pork? If so, care to share recipe?

I'm always hesitant to experiment with different sauce ideas as you could screw up a very nice batch of perfectly done pulled pork that way.

Looks great Marty. Do you ever use a finishing sauce on your pulled pork? If so, care to share recipe?

I'm always hesitant to experiment with different sauce ideas as you could screw up a very nice batch of perfectly done pulled pork that way.

The only sauce I use Brad is on the table in case anyone really needs it.

Back